Please note that this course is not focused on writing basics such as spelling, grammar or basic English skills. Instead, it is designed for those who already have a good grasp of the basics and are ready to elevate the quality and impact of documents such as reports; promotional copy; professional records; correspondence; articles; policies and procedures; proposals; persuasive text and explanatory documents.
- Purpose-driven text
- Language and vocabulary
- Objective vs persuasive writing
- Organisation and flow
- Legal issues, attribution and copyright
- Clarity, brevity and efficiency
- Brand voice and writing tone
- Authenticity and impact
- Format, layout and visual appeal
- The power of editing
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
1 Starling St,
Located on Dixon Reserve, adjacent to the Wally Hagan Basketball Stadium.
The venue is wheelchair accessible including toilets, but please contact us if you have any particular needs we can assist with.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.
Standard | $285
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $185
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $125
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
Registrations powered by
Know anyone else who might benefit from this course?
Then please share it to your social media channels...