Our thoughts create our experiences. In fact, it is our internal ‘self-talk’ and the nature of our mental life that determine our moods, emotions, subjective experiences and ultimately our quality of life.
Most of us have ingrained thinking habits that detract from or hinder our lives, without us even being aware of them. The good news is that thoughts can be changed.
Whether you are interested in improving your own wellbeing or acquiring a suite of activities for use with clients, this course will provide powerful insights and practical tools for modifying thought patterns, to improve life.
- Tuning in to fulfilling ‘self-talk’
- Thought-linked experience
- Protection of core beliefs
- Helpful and unhelpful thoughts
- Catch-Check-Change approach
- Rational challenge
- Mental filters
- The power of focus
- Choosing new thought habits
- Reprograming the subconscious
- Top cognitive hacks!
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.
Standard | $285
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $185
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $125
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
Registrations powered by
Know anyone else who might benefit from this course?
Then please share it to your social media channels...