Pragmatic, enjoyable and accessible, this course introduces a range of intentional activities to increase wellbeing and positive feelings in the context of real life.
Including a diverse suite of take-home tools and resources, this course is suitable for both:
- those interested in enhancing personal wellbeing; and
- professionals seeking to acquire tools and activities for use with clients.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding resilience
- Positive Psychology Interventions (PPIs)
- Learned optimism
- Leveraging strengths
- Planning for adversity
- Challenging negative self-talk
- Gratitude, creativity, humour
- Living mindfully
- Empathy, forgiveness, savouring
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.
Standard | $285
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $185
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $125
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
Registrations powered by
Know anyone else who might benefit from this course?
Then please share it to your social media channels...