Developed by Mental Health First Aid Australia, this course is based on guidelines developed through the expert consensus of people with lived experience of mental health problems and professionals.
Note: This course is not a therapy or a support group. This course is
not recommended for individuals recently bereaved by suicide.
- How to identify warning signs for suicide
- How to confidently support a person in crisis
- How to help the person stay safe
- How to connect someone to appropriate professional help.
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.