This introductory course explores building confidence, managing anxiety, basic speaking skills, speech structure and content, along with live practice and individual feedback. The course will offer encouragement in a warm and supportive environment, while providing essential foundational knowledge.
Suitable for beginners and those with limited experience or lots of nerves.
- Calm, confident delivery
- Creating a great impression
- Managing anxiety
- Understanding audiences
- Structuring a speech
- Flow of ideas
- Organising material
Consider booking this course in conjunction with our intermediate course to further develop your skills.
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.