Change is inevitable in all organisations, but can often be a source of stress, tension and uncertainty for staff. In this course we explore the fluctuations commonly experienced by organisations and how to stay balanced while dealing with those changes.
This course uses the tools of positive psychology and the science of resilience training to prepare staff for the journey ahead and help them weather transition periods.
We look at ways to deal with challenges and what it means to embrace opportunities, while helping staff prepare psychologically for the road ahead.
- Staying engaged and informed
- Focusing on the big picture
- Focus and flexibility
- Tools to manage stress
- Maintaining wellbeing
- Establishing new goalposts
- Harnessing opportunity
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.