This engaging workshop looks at how we can better manage and retain our valuable volunteers and provides a suite of tools and resources to support supervisors to do a great job.
Course content includes:
- Understand why people volunteer
- Structure a great volunteer program
- Types of volunteering
- Volunteer policy
- Better job descriptions
- Selection and job-matching
- Preparing and inducting volunteers
- OHS and legal issues with volunteers
- Managing performance
- Thanks, recognition and retention
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.