This insightful course explores the many facets of workplace diversity and shifts the inclusion paradigm from something we do to accommodate minorities, to something we do so everyone feels welcome and included.
Exploring concepts of intersectionality, personal difference, privilege, cultural inclusion, unconscious bias and systemic advantage, we invite participants to become collaborators in creating a great workplace and celebrating diverse strengths.
- Diversity and inclusion planning
- Privilege and intersectionality
- Adaptive tools for comfort and inclusion
- Becoming visibly, proactively inclusive
- Tools for collective wellbeing
- Identity, stereotypes and stigma
- The power of inclusive language
- Unconscious bias and systemic discrimination
- Benefitting from unique strengths and individual difference
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.