Positive workplace cultures which are free of bullying and harassment don’t happen by accident. They are the result of staff awareness and active organisational leadership championing a zero-tolerance culture.
Grounded in the EEO legislation and anti-bullying guidelines, this course introduces a range of strategic tools and systems to avoid bullying and harassment in the workplace and respond if an incident does occur.
This important training minimises your organisation’s risk and maximises workplace wellbeing.
- Legal responsibilities of employers
- Protecting yourself and your organisation
- Identifying vulnerable staff
- Principles of prevention
- Preventing psychological injury
- Appropriate performance management
- Building a safe and supportive culture
- Organisational policies and systems
- Responding to complaints or suspected incidents
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.