This practical and insightful workshop is designed for anyone who is involved with recruitment and would like to explore the principles and tools that can help ensure a smooth, lawful process and a successful hire.
- Recruitment policies, processes and legalities
- Write better job descriptions
- Candidate criteria
- Attract the best candidates
- Shortlist and assess applications
- Effective job interviews: what to ask!
- Analysing cultural fit
- Final selection decisions
- Tips for induction and probation
- Adapting the process for specific roles/situations
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.