We begin with creating a strategic framework for your program, with ambitious but achievable goals.
We study a range of examples of especially successful programs from diverse organisations and look at how your organisation can grow its membership, engage existing members and leverage the full benefits of an effective program.
Topics covered include:
- The role and benefits of an effective membership program
- Strategic planning and realistic goals
- Establishing what members want
- Effective incentives
- Categories and pricing
- Payments and renewal systems
- Engaging and leveraging member support
- Case studies of success
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.