Explore the pros and cons of various approaches and learn to develop a sustainable funding mix that works for your organisation.
We look at how to create an overall fundraising strategy and develop achievable financial goals. We then explore how to effectively approach a wide range of income streams and assess the viability and potential of each one, in your particular context.
- Sponsorship and grant funding
- Service disruption
- Donations and bequests
- Membership schemes
- Contra and in-kind support
- Profitable events
- Cost sharing
- Social enterprise
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.