Any community organisation knows that reliable funding is the cornerstone to being able to deliver its services and achieve its objectives. So why do some community organisations write grant applications so successfully and others continually struggle?
This practical and revealing course examines what funding bodies are really looking for and how to maximise your chances of writing a successful grant application.
- Where to find grant opportunities
- How to engage with funding bodies
- Preparing your materials
- Answering common questions
- Addressing selection criteria
- Budget guidelines
- What gives winning applicants the edge
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.