This insightful course is designed to help your organisation “walk a mile in your customers’ shoes” and see your organisation, services and culture from a new, client-centric perspective.
Each participant will learn to build their own unique customer journey map, which is a visual representation of the buyer/user journey and capturing each of the touchpoints. This process empowers a more strategic approach to customer service, product improvement, communication and optimising customer experiences.
- Customer mapping process
- Your unique buyer journey
- Client touchpoints
- Optimising engagement
- Areas of confusion or disengagement
- Enhancing and streamlining customer experience
- Empathy with customer needs and perspectives
- Communications and messaging
- Associated service improvements
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.