This practical and engaging course focuses on practical skills for promoting anything, including non-tangibles such as services, events and messages.
Packed with real-world examples and useful tips, the course includes a take-home suite of tools and templates to use to implement the concepts covered.
We look at specific ways to make your organisation a provider of choice.
Content covered includes:
- The Marketing Plan
- Market analysis and research
- Creating a great brand
- The promotional mix
- Selecting promotional tactics
- Understanding design
- Social media strategy
- Evaluating your approach
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.