Regardless of your product or service, marketing plays such a huge role in attracting customers and promoting messages, that it can be the difference between success and failure.
This practical and engaging course focuses on practical skills for promoting anything, including non-tangibles such as services, events and messages.
Packed with real-world examples and useful tips, the course includes a take-home suite of tools and templates to use to implement the concepts covered.
We look at specific ways to make your organisation a provider of choice.
- The Marketing Plan
- Market analysis and research
- Creating a great brand
- The promotional mix
- Selecting promotional tactics
- Understanding design
- Social media strategy
- Evaluating your approach
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.