This revealing course is designed for campaigners and organisations who wish to enhance their media profile and increase coverage of their key issues. You’ll also learn how to respond appropriately to unexpected media enquiries.
This training provides foundation knowledge in how media works and emerging trends in the media sector. You’ll explore the process of engaging with the media, attracting positive news coverage and managing media relations.
- Media strategy and planning
- Media protocol
- Media releases
- Relationships with journalists
- Role of photos
- Electronic vs print media
- Citizen journalism and DIY media
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.