Risk management is the process of identifying and assessing the specific risks which affect your situation and developing a plan to minimise:
- the probability of them occurring …
- … and the impact if they do!
This accessible workshop is the perfect starting point for anyone wanting to embark on this essential process. You will learn the basic building blocks (and receive free templates!) for creating an organisational Risk Management Plan OR a special purpose plan for an event or project.
- Benefits of risk management
- Developing a Risk Management Plan
- Identifying and assessing various types of risks
- How to mitigate and treat common risks
- Legislative requirements and compliance
- Understanding duty of care
- Support and resources available
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.