By taking a strategic and proactive approach, we provide a framework for planning time usage more effectively and shifting focus from activity to results.
While developing a time-sensitive mindset, we support participants to identify personal barriers to effective use of time and offer a suite of tools, techniques and templates to make the process easy and enjoyable.
Content covered includes:
- Personal organisation strategies
- Revaluing time as a resource
- The Eisenhower (Covey) Urgent / Important Matrix
- Pareto Analysis (the 80/20 rule)
- Olenski’s "two-minute rule"
- Single-tasking focus and appropriate delegation
- Intelligent scheduling and sequencing
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.