This course explores the complex interrelationship between mental health and substance use and provides an evidence-based approach for prevention, recovery, harm minimisation and providing holistic support.
- Interrelationships between
mental health and substance use
- Substance and diagnosis awareness
- Causes, risks and protective factors
- Signs and symptoms
- Chemical interactions between
substances and psychiatric medications
- Integrated services and supports
- Best practice for integrated services
- Accessing specialist assistance
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.