How’s your relationship with your stress levels?
Does your anxiety do what it’s told? Or does it sometimes misbehave?
This course explores practical ways you can manage your emotions, rein in your worry and get your anxiety to lie down and roll over!
Drawing on the science of stress and evidence-based anxiety management, this course will strengthen your understanding of the experience of stress and provide practical strategies for dealing with and managing worry, stress and anxiety.
- Causes and risk factors
- Science of stress
- Types of anxiety
- Signs and symptoms
- Tools and treatments available
- Management and recovery
- Better thought management
- How to provide support to others
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.