Drawing on the science of stress and evidence-based anxiety management, this course will strengthen your understanding of the experience of stress and provide practical strategies for dealing with and managing worry, stress and anxiety.
- Causes and risk factors
- Science of stress
- Types of anxiety
- Signs and symptoms
- Tools and treatments available
- Management and recovery
- Better thought management
- How to provide support to others
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.