This positive and practical workshop is designed for those who supervise and support others and looks at general understandings of mental health issues, what to look out for, how to support staff and duty of care requirements for managers.
We will explore:
- Understanding workplace mental health
- The role of language
- Dealing with disclosure
- Encouraging help-seeking
- Legal issues and obligations
- Reasonable adjustment
- Creating psychologically healthy workplaces
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.