Join us for this insightful and practical training session which will help participants gain an understanding of the mental health needs of older people and respond effectively to clients and loved ones.
- Generational differences in mental health attitudes and experiences
- Signs, symptoms and causes
- Distinctions between mental health and cognitive symptoms
- Specialised communication skills
- Care-giver strategies
- Tools and resources
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.