Emphasising prevention opportunities, this course introduces eight domains of wellbeing and looks at practical ways participants can build and maintain their wellbeing in the context of real life.
We also explore specific tools for self-care which participants can draw upon when the going gets tough and we need to take extra care of ourselves.
Practical and fun, this course encourages participants to build and maintain wellbeing and provides a diverse suite of tools and resources to help them do so.
- Understanding wellbeing
- Risk and preventative factors
- Strategies for dealing with adversity
- Food, diet and your brain
- Sleep and wellbeing
- Positive psychology tools
- Stress science
- Top wellbeing hacks
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.