Pragmatic, enjoyable and accessible, this course introduces a range of intentional activities to increase wellbeing and positive feelings in the context of real life.
Including a diverse suite of take-home tools and resources, this course is suitable for both:
- those interested in enhancing personal wellbeing; and
- professionals seeking to acquire tools and activities for use with clients.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding resilience
- Positive Psychology Interventions (PPIs)
- Learned optimism
- Leveraging strengths
- Planning for adversity
- Challenging negative self-talk
- Gratitude, creativity, humour
- Living mindfully
- Empathy, forgiveness, savouring
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.