Including a diverse suite of take-home resources, this course is designed to help participants reset their wellbeing and build a positive future.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding transition
- The mental health spectrum
- Focusing on the controllable
- Positive Psychology Interventions
- Planning for uncertainty
- Living in the present
- Challenging thought patterns
- Tools for resilience
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.