Recent world events have turned many lives upside down and all of us face a future of uncertainty.
So how do we maintain our equilibrium in this new reality, cope with adversity and move forward with confidence?
This course draws on evidence-based research in the areas of change management, mental health and resilience training, to provide an effective toolkit for the future. Pragmatic, enjoyable and accessible, this course introduces a range of real-world skills for managing change, building resilience and proactively maintaining wellbeing.
Including a diverse suite of take-home resources, this course is designed to help participants reset their wellbeing and build a positive future.
- Understanding transition
- The mental health spectrum
- Focusing on the controllable
- Positive Psychology Interventions
- Planning for uncertainty
- Living in the present
- Challenging thought patterns
- Tools for resilience
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.