This lifesaving course is all about what ordinary people can do to reduce the risk of suicide among colleagues and the wider community.
We explore preventative measures, how to talk about suicide, intervention skills and how to get help.
- Suicide awareness and myths
- How talking openly can save lives
- Communication strategies
- Reducing stigma and taboos
- Assessing suicidal risk factors
- Recognising suicidal behaviour
- Crisis intervention
- Where to get help
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.