This important workshop is designed for first responders; health, emergency and community workers along with those providing personal support. It may also be useful to those who have observed a serious incident or support someone who did.
Content covered includes:
- The nature of vicarious trauma
- Recognising symptoms
- Links with PTSD
- Impact of multiple / ongoing exposures
- Self-care for professionals
- Mitigation and resilience strategies
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.